Wednesday 15 February 2012

Happy Valentines day!



I hope everybody had a fabulous day <3 

Valentines is not just for couples I think it's a day for friends and family too :-) I celebrated it with my boyfriend and had a valentines party with friends last weekend!

My Valentines Love picks this year are :

Lush Leap Frog (was frog prince in 2011) Smells amazing and has notes which were based on the original Chanel number 5 Recipe!

Another Lush Product which I am addicted to is the tinted lip balm 'A million Kisses' It is a beautiful matt red stain which I found didn't dry out my lips! 

Red dresses!! You can not beat a red dress on Valentines,February is a cold Month in England and so a red dress really brightens and heats up the dark cold days.
I wore this dress for my valentines party with my valentines dolls and also to the meal with my boyfriend.I am loving the dip hem fashion right now!


A Make up brand that I really love is Lime Crime,they have the most 'out there' colours and their products are really pigmented. Candy Apple lip gloss looked gorgeous at my valentines party,it is a gorgeous crimson colour with glitter! 
I will still be wearing this for the rest of the month! 

(me wearing Lime crime Candy Apple)


My final Pick for valentines is the magnificent heart shaped whoopie pie!

I made these for my friends at my Valentines party and also made some for my boyfriend and Mum :-)

Remember Live each day as if it were your last,don't take forward negatives from the past, don't be afraid yet don't be reckless and Smile as if you are wearing a million dollar diamond necklace! 


Jaya 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment